BioXpedia Laboratory Services
BioXpedia offers laboratory services supporting
research at the DNA-, RNA-, and Protein level. Our experience and technical capabilities span a wide variety of analytical methods.
“Not sure which option is right for your project?”
It depends on the question you’re asking – ask BioXpedia as a first step.
Why Choosing BioXpedia?
By incorporating the latest technologies and an experienced staff, we insure high-quality, cost-efficient data. We offer:
- Automated workflows
- High multiplex levels
- Time-, cost-, and sample efficient planning
- Reproducible and reliable results
Flexibility in meeting specific project demands – please call and ask!
BioXpedia Signs Contract with Aarhus University Hospital
New collaboration doubles the testing capacity
BioXpedia signs contract with Aarhus University Hospital to increase the number of samples tested for SARS-CoV-2.
“Saliva or Nasopharyngeal Swab Specimens for Detection of SARS-CoV-2”
Paper from New England Journal of Medicine
BioXpedia in BioPeople's Newsletter
Fast adaptation to urgent research requirements
Biopeople`s Newsletter discuss BioXpedias COVID-19 Laboratory Analyses / Services.
years of combined experience
We Welcome Your Research Project
BioXpedia is in all aspects committed to operate under controlled conditions and under the highest level of quality
- All laboratory work is performed according to Standard Operational Procedures (SOPs).
- Highly skilled personnel trained for the procedures.
- All analytical methods are experimentally validated.
- Only high-quality reagents and kits with valid Certificate of Analysis (CoA) are used.
- All instruments and lab equipment are qualified and calibrated.
- All SOPs are under continuous evaluation for quality improvement.
Tell us about your project and samples for pricing or contact us if you simply want to know more about us and what we offer.
BUSINESS HOURS: 8 AM- 17 PM