BioXpedia Follows Every Step of Your Project
BioXpedia offers laboratory services supporting
research at DNA-, RNA-, and Protein level. With our experience and technical capabilities we offer a wide variety of analytical methods.
“Not sure which option is right for your project?”
Every project is different and depends on the questions you want to answer – ask BioXpedia as the first step.
Why Choose BioXpedia?
We ensure high-quality and cost-efficient data by incorporating the latest technologies and an experienced staff. We offer:
- Automated workflows
- High multiplex levels
- Time-, cost-, and sample efficient planning
- Reproducible and reliable results
Flexibility is important and we put a great effort into meet specific project demands, therefore every project is welcome – please call and ask us about the solution for your project!
BioXpedia Signs Contract with Aarhus University Hospital
New collaboration doubles the testing capacity
BioXpedia signs contract with Aarhus University Hospital to increase the number of samples tested for SARS-CoV-2.
“Saliva or Nasopharyngeal Swab Specimens for Detection of SARS-CoV-2”
Paper from New England Journal of Medicine
Interview with CEO Mogens Kruhøffer about our new service ‘Digital PCR’
“Our mission is to support clinical research groups in hospitals and in universities, biotech companies, and pharma in their research,”
years of combined experience
We Welcome Your Research Project
BioXpedia is in all aspects committed to operate under controlled conditions and under the highest level of quality
- All laboratory work is performed according to Standard Operational Procedures (SOPs).
- Highly skilled personnel trained for the procedures.
- All analytical methods are experimentally validated.
- Only high-quality reagents and kits with valid Certificate of Analysis (CoA) are used.
- All instruments and lab equipment are qualified and calibrated.
- All SOPs are under continuous evaluation for quality improvement.
Tell us about your project and samples for pricing or contact us if you simply want to know more about us and what we offer.
BUSINESS HOURS: 8 AM – 16 PM
+45 70 23 10 01